5 Strategies for Creating a Positive Customer Experience in the Mortgage Industry
As a business owner in the mortgage industry, it can be challenging to stand out in a crowded market. However, Holly Walter, The Holly Walther Lending Team mortgage company, has found success by focusing on providing a personalized and educational experience for her clients. Here are five strategies Holly recommends for creating a positive customer experience in the mortgage industry:
1. Give Value: Clients should feel like respected human beings, not just a transaction. Holly’s company focuses on education so that clients can make informed decisions.
2. Invest in Systems: Investing in systems and policies to overcome obstacles in the mortgage process is crucial for providing a consistent and high-level experience for all clients.
3. Get Clear on Your Values: As a business owner, it’s important to know your values and messaging and invest in systems that align with them.
4. Stay in Touch: Staying in touch with clients through multiple channels, including snail mail, email, and text messages, is key to maintain relationships.
5. Tailor Your Approach: Understanding different learning and buying styles and tailoring the approach to meet the needs of each client is essential.
Holly emphasizes the importance of trust and integrity in creating a positive customer experience. By implementing these strategies in your business, you can provide a high level of service and make clients feel like they matter.
Thinking of buying a home? Check out Holly’s free gift to you – 90 Days to Home Ownership course: Holly Walther’s mortgage company is offering a link to their 90 Days to Home Ownership – Dreams to Reality – for anyone interested in buying a home or knows someone who is. https://hollywalther.com/
Connect With Holly:
Are you frustrated that your business isn’t growing? Messy to Magnetic: Unlocking the Secret to Effective Marketing is a free course that goes over the top 10 mistakes small business owners make with attracting their ideal client and converting those clients to leads. Click here for your free gift!
Join Lori’s private Facebook group – Make Your Marketing Simple. Lori interviews her guests in the group (giving you advance listening!) and has a community of small business owners just like yourself to connect and grow their businesses. Join now!
Schedule a Website Biz Accelerator. Answer just a few questions and Lori will audit your website for the ONE biggest change you can make to your site to get more clients. Schedule here.